Here’s a free resource for those of you using Tan’s Story of Civilization Vol. 2 this fall. It’s a BIG one…. 180+ pages! My friend Sue Clement and I collaborated on this project. We love Story of Civilization, but we wanted our kids to think critically about what they have learned and to have cumulative reviews.
This resource includes:
- vocabulary lists
- dates for a timeline
- book suggestions for each chapter
- map work suitable for older students (Gr. 5-8)
- critical thinking questions that encourage students to think beyond the page and to make connections with previously learned material
- cumulative reviews after every other chapter.
- And, of course, a complete answer key.
It’s a HUGE project, which took a lot of time. (I think we burned some Purgatory time working on it). So I hope your kids will benefit from it.Continue reading “Story of Civilization Vol. 2 Medieval World: FREE Workbook Supplement”